This guide was designed specifically to help Equestrian Photographers feel confident about organising a styled shoot and to overcome your initial fear of 'putting yourself out there'!
In this guide, I have written about the key steps you need in order to create your own unique styled shoot & how to get over those 'mind blank' moments when you're finally on the shoot itself.
- How to plan, create & organise a styled shoot
- What to include on a mood board
- What to look for when contacting Magazines
- How to put out a Casting Call & pick the right model
- Includes examples on what to write
- Easy to follow step by step guide