Have you ever wanted to know how Event Photographers get consistently great images every single time?
Maybe you've wandered which are the best shots to get or perhaps you struggle to know how to photograph each discipline correctly?
This Event Photography guide was designed specifically to help Equestrian Photographers get consistently great images at any event, any time, in any lighting scenario!
In this guide, you will learn which camera settings are best to use and how to compose each shot.
It's also going to tell you how to get the correct leg position with reference photos to help you understand & enhance your learning experience PLUS advice on what to look for when shopping for a new camera & lens!
- How to take Event Photos that really sell
- Which camera settings to use
- How each shot should look & how to take it
- Where to position yourself when taking the shots
- What camera & lenses are best for Event Photography
- Downloadable PDF for pocket guide use
Terms & Conditions: You will only be able to download the guide once so ensure you save it somewhere safe on your computer.